header bg

Scan QR code or get instant email to install app


You and a friend are having lunch. He is charging his phone, and you see it's swelling. What should be the initial step?

A Disconnect the power, and turn it off.

A swollen, overheated battery has the potential to explode and should be handled with caution. If the phone is plugged in, unplug it immediately. Turn off the phone and stop using it. While you may be able to change the battery, most phones will require to be replaced.

Related Information